TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in, Kasha Bali and our website at WWW.KASHABALI.COM . These Terms of Service are a legally binding contract between you and Kasha Bali LLC regarding your use of the Service.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY.
Arbitration Notice. You agree that disputes arising under these terms will be resolved BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION, AND BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS, YOU AND KASHA BALI ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights under this contract (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court). your rights will be determined by a neutral arbitrator and not a judge or jury.
- Kasha Bali Service Overview. Kasha Bali is a jewelry e-commerce retail platform.
- Eligibility. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that: (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Service; and (c) your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations. If you are an entity, organization, or company, the individual accepting these Terms on your behalf represents and warrants that they have authority to bind you to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Accounts and Registration. To access some features of the Service, you must register for an account (“Account”). When you register for an Account, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself, such as your name, address, email address, billing information or other contact information. You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times. When you register, you will be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account. If you believe that your Account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us by CLICKING HERE.
General Payment Terms. Before you pay any fees for items you’d like to purchase (“Products”), you will have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged.
- Price. Kasha Bali reserves the right to determine pricing for Products. Kasha Bali will make reasonable efforts to keep pricing information published on the website up to date. We encourage you to check our website periodically for current pricing information. Kasha Bali may change the fees for any Product at any time. Kasha Bali, at its sole discretion, may make promotional offers with different features and different pricing to any of Kasha Bali’s customers. These promotional offers, unless made to you, will not apply to your offer or these Terms.
- Shipping Charges. We will list shipping charges for your order upon checkout, and you must pay all shipping charges for the location of the address you provide. Please note that international packages may be subject to duties and taxes. You must also pay all tarif, import, customs, tax, and other charges applicable in your jurisdiction. The limits for duty-free packages are established by your local customs authorities. Please check your local customs website for more information.
- Shipping Restrictions. Due to restrictions from our financial partners or restrictions by law, Revolve does not ship to the following locations: Belarus, Burma, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Crimea, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan/South Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
- Delivery. Kasha Bali will attempt in good faith to deliver your items in accordance with your order, but Revolve will not be responsible or liable for any delays or failure in such delivery. Kasha Bali expressly reserves the right to effect delivery of any order in any number of separate shipments, and the modes of transport and carriers will be decided at Kasha Bali’s discretion. Your order will be delivered to the delivery address you specify when placing your order. If your delivery address is geographically remote or otherwise difficult to deliver to, it is possible that we may not be able to deliver there. Kasha Bali will not be responsible or liable for any delay or failure to deliver due to any cause which is unavoidable or beyond Kasha Bali’s reasonable control. In such cases, Kasha Bali will have the right, at its option, without penalty or any liability for breach, to terminate all or any part of any order or to reschedule delivery within a reasonable time.
- Authorization. You authorize Kasha Bali to charge all sums for the orders that you make, including all applicable taxes, to the payment method specified in your account. If you pay any fees with a credit card, Revolve may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to your purchase to verify that the credit card is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your purchase. If your order is placed on hold, we will reach out to you to ensure that the delays are minimal.
- Delinquent Accounts. Kasha Bali may suspend or terminate access to the Service for any account for which any amount is due but unpaid. In addition to the amount due for Products, a delinquent account will be charged with fees or charges that are incidental to any charge back or collection of any the unpaid amount, including collection fees.
Prohibited Conduct. BY USING THE SERVICE YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- use the Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
- harass, threaten, demean, embarrass, or otherwise harm any other user of the Service;
- violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third party intellectual property right;
- interfere with security-related features of the Service, including by: (i) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; or (ii) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Service except to the extent that the activity is expressly permitted by applicable law;
- interfere with the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of the Service, including by: (i) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (ii) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Service; (iii) collecting personal information about another user or third party without consent; or (iv) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Service;
- perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation, accessing any other Service account without permission, or falsifying your age or date of birth.